Our mission is to provide a safe and inclusive environment for junior players to excel in the sport of squash. We are dedicated to promoting squash as a healthy and enjoyable sport, fostering a strong squash culture, and inspiring our players to reach their full potential. Through our comprehensive training program and participation in various tournaments, we aim to develop champions on and off the court.
- Health and Wellness: Promote squash as a physically challenging and beneficial sport, emphasizing
the importance of fitness, nutrition, and injury prevention.
- Sportsmanship and Fair Play: Instil the values of fair play, respect, and integrity in our players, encouraging good sportsmanship both on and off the court.
- Skill Development: Provide high-quality coaching and training sessions to enhance technical skills, tactical understanding, and overall game proficiency.
- Squash Culture: Foster a sense of community and engagement by promoting awareness and appreciation of the professional squash scene, including State events, Hunter region squash clubs, the PSA World Tour and the Australian National Championships.
- Competitive Excellence: Prepare our junior players for success in competitive squash and enabling them to progress in the pathways to compete at higher levels.
- Sustainability: Create an environment for people to enjoy the benefits and joys of squash for years to come.
JUNIOR PROGRAM STRUCTURES
- Aimed at ages 7-11*
- Fun games and the basics of how to play squash
- Preparation for local tournaments suitable to this age group
- Aimed at ages 12+ and progression from little squashies*
- Preparation for a broader set of junior tournaments
- Working towards more advanced skill sets
Competition Junior Program
- Aimed at more advanced levels of play and skill development
- A controlled environment for juniors to participate in senior competitions and tournaments as well
as representation at events like Greenshield and CHS
*Note: ages are guides only, some juniors will move up early or later depending on how quickly they
JUNIOR PROGRAM TRAINING
- 5pm – 6pm Little Squashies
- 6pm – 7pm Advanced Squashies
- 5pm – 6pm Competition junior training
- 5pm – 7pm All junior training
- 10pm-12pm Junior club training
- 2pm-4pm Senior club training*
- In house junior competition (TBA)
Adhoc – arranged as required
- One on One coaching
- Preparation for tournaments and events
*Note: Senior club training is open for all Cardiff pennants players and members
Pricing for juniors
- Members $5 per session or $40 for the term
- Non Members $15 per session or $100 per term
We also accept KIDS ACTIVE VOUCHERS